Save time and money while meeting new tight-seal building codes!
- BackBoxx™ patented design protects in-wall/ceiling speakers from harmful moisture and dirt.
- Keeps loose insulation out of eyes while installing in-ceiling speakers.
- Maintains vapor barrier integrity to meet new "tight building" codes.
- 'Bulleye' design lets you make more accurate speaker cuts on retro-fits.
- Full 3-1/2" depth to accomodate large-magnet speakers.
- Attaches quickly to studs with staple gun.
- Fits both 16" and 24" on-center studs and ceiling joists. Adjustable for smaller cavities.
- TonerCoil™ insert (eight included) allows zig zag wire leads at front edge without stapling for strong toner signals on retro-fit applications.
- Rugged and lightweight, yet flexible in cold temperatures.
- Store flat for easy inventory and transport.
Keep the insulation out of your eyes, protect your speakers and meet new building codes in one quick step.